HOW TO POST YOUR STORIES

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Went out to where we say the bobcat yesterday morning to see if I could call him in . The area was full of deer hunters. A Pruis was parked where I was going to hunt. That's embarrassing. I never got out of my truck, for 2 reasons. One I didn't want to get out there and ruin some ones deer hunt (it's called hunter ethics, not many in California recognize or practice it) and two, I didn't want to get shot. I rode around on the backroads some and saw 11 deer, somebody should have had some luck. These were the only ones I could get a picture of. I saw one young buck that wouldn't have been legal in CA. Oh well I got to unlimber the Bronco and get out for a drive.


Swamprat


1 comment:

Doug said...

At least you saw some. After that big fire we had up here in Central Ca., What few deer, plus all the hunters, are up in the Shaver Lake area. Just to many folks.
I think you were smart staying in the Bronco.

Doug