HOW TO POST YOUR STORIES

Friday, October 2, 2015

Foxpro Large Bag for Callers.

I broke down and bought a new bag to keep and protect my Foxpro. I had an old FX5 and bought the bag that Foxpro sold for it and it worked great. But after I bought the Fury II and the FoxJack decoy the only way I could keep them in the bag was to remove the decoy everytime. That was a pain and there still wasn't really room for them. I found the new large bag from Foxpro and decided at first it was too expensive. Sue told me as much as the Foxpro cost I should do it anyway. I found one for about $40 on ebay, it was new so I bit the bullet and bought it. It may be a little bigger than it has to be but man does it have room and more pockets than a pair of carpenter overalls.. I put the caller with the decoy, the long strap I made for it out of braided paracord, my braided paracord lanyard with calls in the main compartment. It has a zippered pocket for the remote, and plenty of pockets for the charger, computer cable and the battery compartment door that you remove for the decoy (so I won't lose it.) There is a pocket with loops for shot shells and rifle cartridges. gps pocket and a lot more that I don't know what I'll put in them. It's made to carry across your shoulders and neck and has plenty of room for about anything you would need to carry to a stand. It might get pretty heavy. I am pretty happy with it. Hey Bill, I have a bag for you for your Foxpro.
Swamprat

No comments: