HOW TO POST YOUR STORIES

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

www.loaddata.com/

I signed up to www.loaddata.com again yesterday and found some new loads for Barnes Bullets that are not in the Barnes Manual or the web site.  I have used it before and had good luck.  That's where I got the load I use for the 85 gr. Barnes TSX for my 243.  I was looking for loads for the 80 gr. TTSX.  I intend to try the same load I use for the 85 but wanted another choice.  The problem with Barnes is that they don't offer info on the older powders most of us have on hand and powders are still hard to find.  If you don't believe it try to find Hunter powder on line.  

Over 90% of powders listed at Powder Valley are unavailable with no back order.  The other sources are the same way.  I wanted data on Varget, 4350, 4895 etc.  None available but Load Data has loads from Handloader Magazine articles from way back to present.  Plus from all the manufacturers load manuals.  It costs $30 a year but I think it's worth it.  

I started a links section at the bottom of the blog.  I will ad to it as time goes on.  If anyone has a site they want to ad, just email me.  I'll giterdone.

Swamprat

No comments: